The Benefits of Joining Hospitality Training
- The Association is not for profit, and will provide Cost Effective quality training for your business.
- Discounted members rates on a variety of courses.
- 15% discount when booking 3 or more places on the same course, for the same day.
- You will have access to a free (excluding postage and packing) video and book library.
- Training programmes are delivered locally, to suit your needs at a less expensive price than other training providers.
- You can receive advice on your training needs from well-qualified and experienced staff.
- You will belong to an enthusiastic group of hoteliers and caterers who are raising standards and quality of service for the industry.
- We provide workshops and demonstrations for chefs at minimum costs, raising standards and developing skills.
- Hospitality Training manages the training of over 100 trainees working in the industry through the Modern Apprenticeship programme, paying college fees where appropriate, and providing additional specific courses free of charge.
- You will have access to Scottish Vocational Qualifications for the Industry. Your staff can gain recognised qualifications through flexible training, delivered in the workplace or at college.
- You will have a free link from our website to yours, and will be able to advertise your job vacancies on our site.
- Training can be delivered on your premises at a time that suits your operational commitments.
- We offer all new members a free training needs analysis if required.
- We provide the recognition that comes from being part of a quality training association.
- By joining our association you are consenting to opt-in to receiving course updates by email. (you can choose to opt-out at anytime)
Find out more about our current membership rate by clicking here